Enter your handspun skeins and your woven, felted, knit, or crocheted textiles for judging in our Skeins & Textiles Competition.
The entry fee is $5 per skein or item, and you can adjust the quantity for multiple entries.
Be sure to fill out the entry form to provide us details by September 30, 2023.
Skeins and Textiles arrival:
- Entries will be received at the Skeins and Textiles Competition at Lambtown Festival at the Dixon May Fairgrounds - Saturday, October 7 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Note: you must pay admission to enter the festival.
- Shipped entries should be scheduled to arrive September 28-October 5, 2023.
Judging and Display:
- Items will be on display in Madden Hall by 12p.m. Saturday, October 7, 2023.
- Judging, will begin at 9:30a.m. Sunday, October 8, 2023.
- All Skeins and Textile entries will remain on display through 4 p.m. Sunday, October 8, 2023.
- Judging will be by Kira Dulaney. All judges decisions are final.
top of page